How to apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and Covering Letter (no more than four sides of A4 in length per document aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetable sets out the indicative key dates in the recruitment process:
|Closing Date||Thursday 13th May 2021|
|Longlist Meeting||W/C 17th May 2021|
|Preliminary Interviews||W/C 24th May 2021|
|Shortlist Meeting||W/C 24th May 2021|
|Assessments||W/C 31st May 2021|
|Final Panel Interviews||16th June 2021|
To apply for this role, please click the link below:
For further information or confidential discussion, please contact Charles Wilson on 07801 880420 or Julie Towers on 07764 791736 or Claudia Sousa on 07763 580368
We are open to applications on a job share basis.